Table of Contents
Cute Jp girls ?
You will love these cute Japanese girls as you click through the 100% legal photobooks on Amazon Kindle you will begin to understand why.
3. More Submissive – when you talk with cute japanese girls you will realise how they love being submissive
Japanese culture is based on Confucianism which puts males above women and that is how Japanese women like it. Many guys are becoming passport bro’s because they are sick of all the bs white women put them through with their narcissism and princess behaviours.
Confucianism is a philosophical and ethical system based on the teachings of Confucius (Kong Fuzi or Kongzi), an ancient Chinese philosopher and educator. Confucian values form the foundation of this system and include:
- Ren (仁) – Benevolence or Humaneness: Ren is the central virtue in Confucianism, emphasizing kindness, compassion, and empathy toward others. It involves the ability to relate to and care for one’s fellow human beings.
- Li (礼) – Rituals or Propriety: Li refers to proper conduct, rituals, and social ceremonies. It emphasizes the importance of adhering to social norms and etiquette to maintain harmony and order in society.
- Xiao (孝) – Filial Piety: Filial piety is the virtue of respecting and honoring one’s parents and ancestors. It is considered a fundamental obligation in Confucianism, emphasizing family and the importance of maintaining harmonious relationships within it.
- Yi (义) – Righteousness: Yi refers to moral disposition and the sense of justice. It involves doing what is morally right and just, even in the face of personal sacrifice.
- Zhi (智) – Wisdom: Wisdom in Confucianism is about having the ability to make sound judgments and decisions based on knowledge and moral principles.
- Xin (信) – Integrity: Xin represents honesty, trustworthiness, and sincerity. It involves being true to one’s word and maintaining a sense of integrity in all actions.
- Xiao Jing (孝经) and Lunyu (论语) – Classic Texts: The teachings of Confucius are encapsulated in texts like the “Analects” (Lunyu) and the “Classic of Filial Piety” (Xiao Jing), which are foundational to Confucian thought.
Confucian values have significantly influenced the cultural, social, and ethical fabric of East Asian societies, including China, Japan, Korea, and Vietnam. While Confucianism has had a profound impact, it’s important to note that societies have also evolved and adapted over time, incorporating diverse influences.